What woman doesn’t love shopping? Rather, most derive great joy from them. Whether we buy things online or stationary. Sometimes we feel like going shopping with our partner. But is it a good idea? Judge for yourself!
Shopping with a man
Men often joke about women’s shopping. There are myths about how some ladies are so engrossed in shopping that they become dehydrated during shopping trips that last several hours. As a rule, men are not so fond of such trips in search of the perfect blouse or shoes. Let’s check: what are the pros and cons of shopping with a partner?
Pros of shopping with a partner
- It’s time to refresh the men’s closet. Shopping with a partner is a great time to change or refresh his closet. By going shopping with a man, we can help him choose some stylish clothes. Encouraged by our suggestions, he should be tempted to buy some interesting clothes himself.
- Time spent together. You can have a lot of fun while shopping. You can arrange that you choose clothes for each other, which the other person has to try on. Shopping can be a lot of fun in a good company.
- Dream gift. While shopping together, you can indicate to your beloved what you would like to get for a birthday or Valentine’s Day gift. You can also see what your man is crazy about.
- The same interests. It may not seem possible, but some men really enjoy shopping. They like to give their partners advice. They also enjoy going to the mall themselves. They are not afraid of fashion, and even slightly flirt with it. A stylish man is a treasure.
Minuses of shopping with a man
- Men often grumble. When shopping with a partner, we often run into an unbreakable wall. Watching the clock and sighing are only some of the behaviors that can effectively discourage us and even make us angry. The sight of a bored loved one will certainly take away our desire to continue shopping.
- Price checking. “Why do you need this blouse?”, “You have 5 such bags”, “Isn’t such a dress hanging in your closet?” – Whoever hasn’t heard such texts, let him be the first to throw… a shoe. Preferably the one from the last season. Men often consider shopping as an unnecessary expense. They do not see the subtle nuances that differentiate beige stilettos from those of écru. Such behavior can effectively spoil our shopping.
- Overcommitment. Exaggeration is not good either way. Sometimes men get too involved in our shopping. They try to force their opinions on us and criticize our choices. It’s not a good idea to shop under those circumstances.
- Too little time. Who likes to be rushed? It takes time to choose the right dress or handbag. Not everyone understands this. Being rushed all the time will either make you buy something that doesn’t suit you, or you’ll come back from shopping arguing with your partner.
Looking at the pros and cons of shopping with a man, we can say that it all depends on who we are in a relationship with. Sometimes it’s better to go shopping with a friend or mom than to argue over something so trivial.
Main photo: Tamanna Rumee/unsplash.com